The TOEIC® Listening and Reading test is a valid assessment of English-language reading and listening skills for the workplace. Employers worldwide use the TOEIC® test to determine who can communicate effectively in English across borders and cultures with coworkers and clients.
Prove your English-language Proficiency
In the competitive global job market:
- Listening skills are essential for effective face-to-face communication, meetings, videoconferencing, teleconferencing, podcasts and telephone conversations.
- Reading skills are necessary for email, written reports, newsletters and other forms of business correspondence.
Advance your career:
English is the language of global opportunity.
TOEIC scores can help to:
- make you a stronger candidate for job opportunities with global organizations
- demonstrate your ability to communicate across borders and cultures with coworkers and clients
- positively affect hiring decisions and other employment opportunities
- help you obtain new opportunities within a company