National Testing Service – Pakistan (NTS) was established in July 2002 in response to an expressed need for a testing service in the National Education Policy (1998-2010) and the Information Technology (IT) Policy of Government of Pakistan (GoP).
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Who we are?
NTS, being Pakistan’s first, and self-sustained testing organization conducts tests and assessments for admissions, scholarships, recruitment and promotion purposes. It is governed by a Board of Directors of NTS.
Having completed Fourteen (14) successful years, NTS is now playing a pivotal role in promoting merit and quality education at college and university level. Following its core values, NTS always strives for excellence and ensures quality, efficiency, reliability, accuracy and most significantly credibility of entire system in a transparent manner under strict security arrangements. NTS tests and assessments are now pre-requisite of many prime public and private sector engineering, medical, colleges, universities and institutions for admission and NTS also conducts assessment tests for recruitment in public & private organizations.
VISION:“An internationally recognized testing and assessment organization facilitating in producing educated and market competitive human resource.”
MISSION: “To build and promote standards in educational and professional testing and assessment”
- To conduct efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission, scholarship and recruitment purposes;
- To undertake research on educational, professional and testing systems to identify the prevailing academic and operational gaps in the systems;
- To build capacities of the educational and professional individuals and institutions by professional certification through testing and assessment; and
- To produce and disseminate information and research on education and professional development standards.
Following its core value, NTS always strives for excellence in all its endeavors to improve systems and procedures and issues that attribute to the traditional testing services. For the purpose NTS believes in the following values.
Respect: Believe in mutual respect – affirm dignity, potential and contribution of associates participants, partners and staff.
Integrity: Act consistently with NTS™’s mission, being honest and transparent in what we do and say, and accept responsibility for our individual and collective actions.
Credibility: Resolve to maintain and improve credibility among th stakeholders about its work.
Commitment: Work together effectively to serve the larger society.
Excellence: Constantly challenge ourselves to the highest levels of learning and performance, to achieve greater impact.
- International Standards Testing
- Quality Management
- Zero Tolerance: NTS follows a ZERO tolerance policy in administering tests and assessments – thereby facilitates standardized selection and authentic measurement of test takers knowledge and skills.