Please follow these instructions carefully
- Reporting time at test centre as specified on roll number slip.
- No candidate will be admitted in the test centre after specified time.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.
- Without the roll number slip no candidate will be entertained for the test.
Composition of Test
- Question booklets will be in five different shuffles.
- Each question booklet will be sealed and opened by the candidates at the start of test.
- Do not break the seal till the test starts.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the seat during the test except for an un-avoidable reason e.g. toilet usage, that to in the escort of an invigilator.
- All papers will be collected at the end of test and no candidate will be allowed to move from the seat till the final count after the collection of the paper.
- Do not bring calculators, mobile phones and wrist watches with calculator in the test center.
About Shading / Filling The Circles
- Shading / filling of two answers against single question is wrong. It will be marked ZERO.
- Over writing and cutting near answer circle or anywhere on answer sheet will distract the readability and may be marked ZERO in the specific answer circle.
- Only use Blue or Black Ball pen to shade / fill the circles.
- Do not bring any other stationary item including rough / extra sheets as two blank sheets for rough work are placed inside the question booklet.
- Use of any other material that is not provided by NTS will be illegal and subject to disciplinary action.
- Do not write anything on question booklet except your NAME, ROLL NUMBER. and SIGN on the front title of question booklet before attempting the questions.
- The questions booklet will be taken back after the test is over, so do not attempt to tear or remove any page from question booklet. No one is allowed to keep any part of it.
- Do not ask the invigilation staff about the content of questions. They are not allowed to explain or correct any question in the paper. The checking system has the capability to determine the erroneous questions and adjust accordingly.
- Every candidate is required to sign the attendance sheet, brought to her / him by the invigilators. The roll number slips will also be collected by the same staff after the attendance is completed.
- You are bound to NTS discipline rules till you leave the test center premises.
- Any disturbance in any way caused by you will disqualify you from the test and NTS reserves the rights to carry out legal action against such attempt.
The chief supervisor has complete authority to cancel any paper at any stage if the activities of the candidate are found against the discipline.
How to Fill the Answer Sheet
One page printed answer sheet is provided to answer the questions. Use only ball pen (black / blue) to shade / fill the circles. (bring pen / clip board with you, erasing materials are not allowed.)
Answer sheet contains five circles containing five options of answer for one question, containing alphabets from A to E inside, against each question number. The candidate has to completely shade / fill one circle that he / she thinks is correct. For example the candidate feels that the correct answer of the given question is 'A', then he / she may shade / fill the circle containing alphabet 'A' with ball pen like this:
Personal Information on Answer Sheet
The answer sheet contains personal data of candidate on the top of the sheet. It has candidates'. name, father name, roll number and photograph. The candidate is required to critically check these fields and sign in the required space. If any field of personal information is found in-correct the candidate must inform the invigilator present around.