Progress and Achievements
NTS has conducted 3,897 tests and assessments in various disciplines for educational, assessment, recruitment and promotion. More than 2.93 million candidates from reputable associates and partner institutions and organizations have appeared in the NTS tests since its inception.
1st July 2002 – 31st December 2012
||Type of Test / Services
||No. of Tests
||No. of Candidates
||Computer Based Test
||Promotion Based Test
Network and Institutional Capacity
NTS has a nationwide network and offices in all major cities of Pakistan and is capable of conducting tests all over the country. Some key features of NTS network and capacities are as followed.
- NTS Support Pool has facility (with about 10,000 highly trained personnel for test administration and invigilation) to meet the growing challenges of testing and assessment in the country.
- NTS has its head office in Islamabad and four provincial offices in Karachi, Lahore, Quetta and Peshawar which are responsible for carrying out entire business independently. Another office in Abbotabad is responsible for content management.
- NTS is capable of conducting paper-based test for 300,000 candidates in 60 cities and computer-based (online) tests in 20 cities (could be extended to 36 cities) of Pakistan simultaneously.
- NTS is Capable of processing about 20,000 application forms per day.
- About 300 institutions are on NTS panel as test centers.
- NTS has different subject panels with more than 2,000 test item contributors from prestigious universities and reputed professional organizations of Pakistan.